What kind of documents can a Commissioner of Oaths administer?

There are numerous documents that can be signed by a Commissioner of Oaths, but here are a few examples:

Applications for Salesperson License
Consent to Travel
Divorce Papers
Declaration for Pension
Lost Passport Declaration
Lost Passport Application
Lost Permanent Resident Card
Mortgage Documents
Proof of Loss for Insurance Claims
Residency documentation
Separation Agreements
Sole Support Parent Affidavit
Translator’s affidavit
Travel Consent Letter
Used Vehicle Transfer between Family Members

These are examples, so if you don’t see your document on this list, it can still likely be administered by a Commissioner of Oaths as long as it involves administering an oath or taking/receiving affidavits, declarations and affirmations within New Brunswick.